This Pro Forma is confirmation of acceptance of your purchase order by Rapidsource Telecom Limited (RTL)and creates an agreement (“Contract”) between you and RTL subject to the following conditions:
Terms & Conditions
1.RTL acceptance of your order is on the basis that these conditions and no other conditions apply, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing between you and RTL.
2. Payment of the Net Price must be made in full as a cleared effect to the bank account of RTL by no later than 3:00pm (London UK) on the working day immediately before the date for dispatch (“Dispatch Date”) as shown in the Pro Forma (“Payment Time”) . Time for payment as a cleared effect shall be of the essence.
3. In the event of failure to make payment by the Payment Time, RTL may (but will not be obliged to) cancel the Contract without liability or any obligation whatsoever to you. RTL’s right to cancel may be exercised by notice in writing to you (including by email or by fax) given at any time within 48 hours on and following the Payment Time. Any deposits taken in advance by RTL may also be forfeited at this point.
4. Subject to the foregoing conditions RTL will dispatch the goods on the Dispatch Date unless prevented from doing so through events which are beyond RTL’s control.
5. You must notify RTL within 24 hours of the Dispatch Date if the goods have not been delivered to you.
6. It is your responsibility to check the goods within 24 hours of delivery. You must notify RTL within 24 hours of delivery of the goods if any are faulty, damaged or not as described. If you fail to do so you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and you will not be entitled to reject them. Any rejections must be returned in exactly the same condition as they were sent. All boxes must be complete with accessories and the handsets must show no signs of use. Goods that are not returned in this condition will not be entitled to a refund. The title of the goods remain under the ownership of RTL until the invoice has been paid in full.
7. The goods will be dispatched cif via UPS or via a carrier approved by RTL. Risk in the goods will pass to you on delivery.
8. RTL’s liability to you for losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed 1% of the Net Price.
9. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Contract or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims)
10. Any notice required to be given in writing under these conditions may be given at the address shown for the respective parties in the Pro forma by post or by fax at the fax number in each case appearing in the Pro Forma for RTL and the fax number appearing in your purchase order in your case. Any notice given by email will be validly delivered is sent to the email last email address of email@example.com